The description of Ayurvedic Remedies - आयुर्वेदिक उपचार हिंदी मैं
The main objective this app is to provide the users a simple way live a healthy life by consuming herbal made medicines instead of using chemical based product.
The ancient Hindu science of health and medicine , based on maintaining balance among five elements earth, air, fire, water and ether.
Ayurveda is the traditional healing modality of the Vedic culture from India. It is said to be 2000 to 5000 years old, meaning it has stood the test of time.
The main problems with the present system are user has to go through many unknown sites or has to go through a lot of garbage data to get specific information.
The application will be useful for all those people, who are interested in healthy lifestyle, cooking, healthy diet, natural cosmetics, aromatherapy, oriental medicine and philosophy, yoga, spiritual practices and self-knowledge.
- A brief overview of Ayurveda history and philosophy, ayurvedic approach to health and disease, explanation of the ayurvedic central ideas of five elements, three doshas, and six tastes
- Tests to define your individual constitutional type (dosha quiz)
- Test to define your mental constitution (sattva, rajas, tamas)
- List of the most common health problems for each dosha and explanation from the point of view of ayurvedic medicine what causes these diseases and how you can get rid of them
- Ayurvedic remedies for colds and flu
- Ways to boost your immunity
- Nutrition guidelines
- The glossary of ayurvedic terms that will help you not to get lost
- The 7 chakras chart
Full version also contains:
- Set of recommendations for each constitutional type: diet, daily routine, lifestyle, daily facial and body care procedures, exercising
- Nutrition guidelines for Vata dosha, Pitta dosha and Kapha dosha
- The list of incompatible food products
- Recipe book containing over 80 recipes of Indian and vegetarian cuisine: soups, rice dishes, kitcharis, vegetable dishes, chutneys, desserts and beverages. Notes for each dish show how it affects each dosha and your health.
- Food charts specifying the effect of each product on each dosha and, thus, the organism
- Description of full self-massage procedure (Abhyanga) and short forms of self-massage: facial, stomach and feet massage
- Ayurvedic recommendations on yoga and breathing exercises (pranayama)
- Ayurvedic advice on meditation and description of several meditation techniques: Empty Bowl Meditation, So-Hum Meditation, Meditation for Five Chakras with Seed Mantras
- 9 sets of yoga asanas of different difficulty levels for restoring doshic balance: yoga for Vata, yoga for Pitta, yoga for Kapha
- Simple methods of purification and detoxication (home Panchakarma)
- Ayurvedic eye care
- Advices on usage of essential oils and vegetable oils, and aromatherapy
- Recipes of natural self-made cosmetics for cleansing, nourishment and moistening of facial skin and body skin. Easy and effective care for dry, sensitive and oily skin
- Tips on color therapy and sound therapy
Holistic approach of Ayurveda for disease treatment and prevention using only harmless natural remedies will help you:
- improve your vitality, stamina and immunity
- get rid of stress and chronic fatigue
- improve your skin
- solve digestion problems
- lose excess weight without fasting
- prevent future chronic diseases
Take responsibility for your health, find out what is good and what is bad for YOU, and become your own healer.
Start your way to perfect health, balance, harmony, beauty and longevity with Ayurveda!
The Ayurvedic Remedies
We are proud and happy to release the Ayurvedic Remedies in android for free. Ayurvedic Remedies Application is simply designed to make it available OFFLINE complete. Internet connection is not required to read the remedies.
Share: Share app with your friends and family members.
Professionally designed, user-friendly and intuitive interface.
Simple app. No internet connection needed!